Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 2010



Well, this month definitely flew by!!! Thanks to Summer for the reminder e-mail about blogging today!! haha!! The weather is FINALLY nice!! It was in the 70's today...so exciting!! We can actually get outside and play, although, here come the allergies!! At the beginning of March I officially turned the big 3-0!! I don't even feel old, so there! It was a fun day as Aaron had the day off and we took Aja to ballet and Maelee to her 15 month check-up. Later that night we went to a fish fry w/ my parents and bro & sis-in-law and back to our house for cake! Later in the weekend I got to enjoy a nice lunch/dinner at the Melting pot w/ 8 of my "girl" friends! It was sooo yummy!! A week later, Aaron and Aja went to the state bball games in Lincoln while I got to stay back in Omaha w/ a sick Maelee. We attended a little tea party hosted by little Addy & Ellie. Later, Aja then got the flu bug. Just as I thought I was getting better, I also got the flu and that brought back too many not so long ago yucky memories! What else kept us busy?? Aja started soccer practices and her first game was supposed to be the 27th of March, but wet field conditions delayed the start of the season til April 10th. Aaron bowled, we got to the zoo for the first time in forever on a most beautiful day, & we had friends over for dinner one saturday night. We, like always, visited the Y and the library and Aja continues to love school. At the end of the month, last friday actually, we found out that BABY #3 is going to be a BOY!!! We are very excited to say the least!! I have to go back for a follow-up ultrasound in a week, so we are still praying for our little man that everything is a-OK!!! Aja couldn't be more thrilled to be getting a little brother, and Maelee, well, she just doesn't have a clue!! Maelee's vocab has increased a bit with more mama, ba ba (ball), takes (thanks), yeah, and she even has her own little whistle to call sophie! she's just too cute! We are hoping that the nice weather is here to stay!!! more March pics to come...i really can't keep up with everything at the same time (uploading pics from camera to computer in time to blog...geez!...i blame our slow computer, not me!)

No comments: